Kheerganga Trek is situated inside the Parvati valley close to Kasol in the province of Himachal Pradesh. Furthermore, indeed, the Parvati waterway moves through this valley crashing through rocks and giving a tranquil view. The level of the Kheerganga trek is an astounding 2950 metres.
The absolute distance of Kheerganga trek is around 13-14 km and subsequently makes it an ideal trekking spot for amateurs and first-time trekkers. You could partake in the not so tiring trek while treating your eyes with amazing perspectives on the mountain. This makes it probably the best trek from Kasol.
Subsequent to trekking through lovely lavish vegetation and nature, your definitive objective is to arrive at the Parvati Kund. It is a rare example of regular high temp water springs and is accepted to have recuperating properties.
The name ‘Kheerganga’ is the blend of the words ‘Kheer’ which is a conventional sweet made of rice and ‘Ganga’ indicating the stream Ganga. It is accepted that the silvery composition of the stream has prompted it being named as ‘Kheer’ that is white in variety.
As indicated by nearby legend, Hindu Goddess Parvati arranged ‘Kheer’ for her child Kartikeya who was reflecting close to Kheerganga. She utilised the water of waterway Parvati and consequently the area was named Kheerganga.
Best Time To Visit Kheerganga Trek:
- The best chance to visit the Kheerganga trek is between March to June. The late spring season begins by March with temperatures running around 15 to 22-degree celsius.
- The climate during this period is warm and positive with not so damp air. This makes trekking undeniably more advantageous during this time when contrasted with the remainder of the year.
- Costs of inns, bistros and neighbourhood transport might go up since countless vacationers like to go on a trek to Kheerganga during this period. This additionally offers you a lot of chances to befriend individual trekkers en route.
- Skies are clear during summer evenings thus giving you an enormous material loaded with stars to appreciate at. Setting up camp in Kheerganga during this time can transform into one of the most essential encounters of your life.
- Better climate in Kheerganga gives you an additional opportunity to detect the colourful untamed life of the Himalayas. As the weather conditions are warm, creatures appear to escape hibernation.
- Winter and Monsoon season are truly horrible times to visit Kheerganga trek. Moderate to weighty precipitation in Kheerganga brings along avalanches, impeded ways and flooding gambles. You would have zero desire to manage such a bother on your trek.
- In any event, during winters, Kheerganga gets heavy snowfall and temperature decreases as low as 0 to – 4 degrees celsius. Many trekking courses impeded during this time, consequently demolishing your trekking dreams.
- On the off chance that you simply wish to view the nature in Kheerganga then you might visit the spot during Monsoon and Winters. Be that as it may, with regards to trekking, the best chance to visit is from March to June.
Also Read This: Har Ki Dun Trek
Things To Be Aware On Kheerganga Trek:
- It will require around 8 hours to finish the whole Kheerganga trek to and fro. Assuming you wish to go for a one day trek, ensure you pass on promptly in the first part of the day around 6 to 7 am. Assuming that you arrive at Parvati Kund by early afternoon, you would have the option to get back to Barshaini before supper.
- On the off chance that you are arranging a multi-roadtrip, you don’t have to stress since there are many homestays in Nakthan, Kalga and Tosh Village.
- Business setting up camp has been prohibited in Kheerganga by the public authority as of late. Subsequently it is fitting to settle on homestays, tent stays, and customary hovels. Convenience might cost around INR 200 to 500 for every individual for a day
- There are no ATMs past Kasol thus it is prudent to convey loads of money to pay for suppers and convenience.
- Neighbourhood tent stays and homestays seldom have washroom offices. Indeed, even those with legitimate disinfection administrations are shared ones. You won’t track down a private room with an independently appended washroom.
- Try not to convey an excessive amount of weight in your knapsack prior to trekking. It might make it hard to climb.
- There is no power accessible in Kheerganga so make – sure your electronic things are all around charged. Convey a power bank as a reinforcement.
- Portable network works fine wherever close to Kheerganga aside from thick districts of the timberland.