With the global economy slowly recovering, there are more and more people becoming wealthy. In this article, we take a look at the top 10 worlds richest people, as well as how their wealth was accumulated.
Bill Gates is the wealthiest person in the world and he has been for a long time. Gates founded Microsoft in 1975, which became one of the most successful software companies in history. He also founded the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, which is dedicated to helping improve global health and education. Gates has an estimated net worth of $85 billion.
Amancio Ortega is the second richest people in the world and he has been for a long time. Ortega is the founder of Inditex, one of the largest clothing companies in the world. Inditex owns brands such as Zara, Top Shop, and Uniqlo. Ortega has an estimated net worth of $64 billion.
Jeff Bezos is the third richest people in the world and he has been for a long time. Bezos founded Amazon.com in 1994, which became one of the largest online retailers in the world. He also founded Blue Origin, a space exploration company. Bezos has an estimated net worth of $72 billion.
Jeff Bezos is the richest person in the world, with a net worth of $112 billion.
Bill Gates is the third richest people in the world, with a net worth of $85.9 billion.
Ortega started out as a salesman for a small clothing company in Spain in the 1970s. He then started selling shares in his company, Inditex, which he founded in 1982. Inditex now owns several of the largest fashion brands in the world, including Zara, Massimo Dutti, and Bershka.
Ortega has also made a significant investment in other businesses, including airlines and telecommunications companies. He is also a major shareholder in Walmart, Coca-Cola, and Banco Santander. In addition to his personal wealth, Ortega has invested billions of dollars into companies that will benefit society as a whole.
Ortega is one of the most successful businessmen in history and his contributions to society will continue to be valuable long after he dies.
1. Mark Zuckerberg is the founder and CEO of Facebook.
2. He is worth an estimated $55.2 billion as of May 2017.
3. Zuckerberg is the fifth richest person in the world, and the second richest man in the United States.
4. He started Facebook while he was still a student at Harvard University.
5. Zuckerberg is also involved in a number of other businesses, including WhatsApp, Oculus VR, and Spotify.
Larry Ellison is the richest person in the world. He is worth an estimated $51.8 billion, which makes him the fifth richest person in history.
Ellison was born in New Mexico in 1954. He started his career as a computer programmer and eventually became CEO of Oracle Corporation. Under his leadership, Oracle has become one of the most successful software companies in the world.
Ellison is also a philanthropist. He has donated millions of dollars to charity, including funding for research into cancer and AIDS. He also supports educational initiatives, such as scholarships for students from lower-income families.
1. Sergey Brin is the co-founder of Google, one of the most well-known companies in the world.
2. He has a net worth of $50.8 billion.
3. His wealth is primarily derived from his ownership of Google stock.
4. Brin has also made significant investments in other companies, including Airbnb and DeepMind Technologies.
1. Warren Buffet is the richest person in the world, with a net worth of $86.3 billion.
2. Bill Gates is second on the list, with a net worth of $79.2 billion.
3. Amancio Ortega is the third richest person in the world, with a net worth of $67.1 billion.
4. Jeff Bezos is fourth on the list, with a net worth of $60 billion.
5. Mark Zuckerberg is fifth on the list, with a net worth of $56 billion.
1. Michael Dell is the richest person in the world, with a net worth of $25.9 billion as of March 2016.
2. He is the founder and CEO of Dell Technologies, which is one of the top PC manufacturers in the world.
3. Dell has also made a name for himself as a venture capitalist, investing in several tech startups, including EMC and VMware.
4. In 2012, Dell became the first individual to be awarded a Nobel Prize in technology. He was given the prize for his work on computer storage systems.
He is the founder and chairman of Koch Industries, which is one of the largest private companies in America. Koch Industries makes products including oil, chemicals, and plastics.
He has made his fortune through a number of controversial businesses, including oil refinery networks and direct political contributions.
Koch is a strong supporter of conservative causes and he has been involved in several Republican campaigns. He was even considered as a possible running mate for Mitt Romney in 2012.
Koch’s wealth has made him one of the most influential people in America, and his influence over politics will continue to grow as he continues to make money.